Friday, January 4, 2013

12-18-12

Hey ya'll! (my comp is from Texas...)

This is going to be super short.  I apologize.  Yes, I'll be getting on skype on Dec. 26 at 9am my time.  I'm super excited to see you again.  Our limit is 1 hour for skype so prepare you scripts and learn them well so we can stay with in our time limit!  Funny?  Probably not.  I can never tell any more.  Filipino humor is so weird and now I'm a part of it.  I'm never going to be able to get a girlfriend now...  Anyway, we are going into Cebu for our mission Christmas devotional and talent show this Friday.  That'll be awesome.  I think I'm doing a song or something with Elder Banzon, one of the APs.  We'll see what I get thrown into.  I'll let you know more when we skype!  Love you!

Love,
Elder Garver

No comments:

Post a Comment