Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1-30-13


Hey!
Tell me where Shay is going!  Letters take so long to get here...
Perhaps one day if I step down from being Zone Leader I will be able to send you a good, quality email.  But alas, ZL duties remain ever present.  I spent a long time emailing President today so I'm out of time today.  Please forgive me.  Alicia, I loved the email.  Thank you.  How is whats-his-face doing?  Grant, no?
This week has again been filled with revelation for my zone and mission.  It has been as though the Lord and I have been having a progressing conversation this transfer and miracles are being wrought.  I will hopefully have time to tell you more next week.  Sorry, I know that's kind of lame.  Please bear with me.
I have to go meet up with my zone again now at the mall.  They are waiting on us.  We are conducting our zone activity today.  It's going to be awesome, and I'll tell you about it next week... haha
I love you!

Love,
Elder Garver

No comments:

Post a Comment