Wednesday, August 8, 2012

8-1-12

Hahahahahaha the put the Olympic flame out...  Oh man.  People just don't think sometimes.  That is hilarious.

I really have no time this week because of a huge email I had to write to President, but I thank you again for your awesome emails.  I love you!

Filipinos love Americans here, so I thought at first bringing the girls here would be fine, but I was talking to another white guy and his wife a while ago and they had different ideas.  Just to make sure, (sorry Rachel) I think it would be best to leave the girls there, even though I feel that it would be fine to bring them.  Just think of all the fun things we could do as a family there with all the thousands you would save by not bringing them out here.  Of course, pray for guidance.  If the Spirit tells you that they should come out, of course follow Him, but if not, we can make it up to the girls when we get back.

I love you all!

Elder Garver

No comments:

Post a Comment