Friday, September 23, 2011

September 21, 2011

Hey!

I'm so glad you found a house!  I want to see it!  Can you try sending me some pictures again?  How is the ward out there?  Is there a big youth program?  How are the Laurels...? 

So I have kind of gotten in the swing of things, and I'm enjoying my work in Pilar, which is slow, but somewhat steady.  I have now officially been in my area 1 month!  That's exciting.  I got to celebrate by taking the long trip to Cebu, which was awesome.  I got to see all my MTC buddies again, and I found out I'm not terribly behind on the Language.  Phew!  I'm seeing definite improvement.  I'm actually able to hold conversations now and I understand a lot more.  My companion says he thinks I'm going to train after this next transfer which is scary but kinda cool to think about.  We'll see what the Lord wants.  If I was to train a Filipino I think I could do it.  Given 2 more months of practice.

I hope you got my pictures last week, and I hope I can receive your pictures too, next week!

Dad, I'm praying for you and for the whole family.  I love you so much!

Love,
Elder Garver

No comments:

Post a Comment