Thursday, August 18, 2011

Almost There!

Well I made it through my long flight!  I'm in Hong Kong now, and it's pretty crazy here.  We don't have any yen so we can't buy anything to eat, but luckily they fed us very well on the plane.  I slept for like 10 hours on the flight but I'm still exhausted. It's only 8am here!  We are sitting next to some Philippinos here while we wait for our flight to get in, and I can understand a tiny bit of what they are saying!  It's awesome!  But I now feel a lot less confident in my language...  But it's still awesome!  So yeah, my flight was not bad at all, I didn't even watch any movies, even though they had Thor, Kung Fu Panda 2, and a bunch of others.  Just 3 hours more and I'll be in the Philippines!  I love you all!
 
Elder Garver

No comments:

Post a Comment