Thursday, July 19, 2012

7-18-12

Hey Everyone!

We had another great week out here.  I spent only 1 day in my area though!  We had splits last Monday, so I was in Duero with Elder Rabie Monday and Tuesday.  Then we had a zone activity in Pilar on Wednesday, and I left for Cebu for Leadership Training on Thursday.  Training was on Friday, then I found out that Raniel Sanchez's family (the brother of Randy) was being sealed on Saturday, and because I had worked so much with them while Elder Shelley and I were still in Bogo, I got to stay and witness that.  Then I got back to Tagbilaran and slept there Saturday night, woke up at 5am to travel and make it back to my area by 9 so we could be at church.  Then we did splits with the Branch leaders and worked all day Sunday.  It was a crazy week, but awesome.

Transfer calls came in today and I get to stay in Valencia with Elder Plandiano for another transfer.  This is a great area and I'm excited to get to spend another 6 weeks here.

Due to all the travel I don't have a ton of new things about my area to write about, but it was great to hear a little about your trips and stuff as well!  Tell everyone hi for me at the reunion.  Have Alicia tell Sam goodbye for me if she can.

I love you all!
Elder Garver

No comments:

Post a Comment