Wednesday, April 24, 2013

4/16/13

Hello!

Before I forget, this is important.  I need that waist size of both Dad and Papa. Don't forget to send that to me!

This week was great!  I received more awesome revelation and the work has just clicked.  We are finally doing lasting good.  We are visiting all our leaders and working with them to get their individual auxiliary meetings going, and the are all responding to the call.  We are also teaching in small 10-15 minute increments each day so they don't lose focus.  The people have very short attention spans here so instead of teaching all of lesson one in an hour, we are teaching them one principle like the Godhead for 10 minutes, leaving them a study assignment, and coming back the next day to review, and then move onto the next portion of the lesson.  It is working wonders.

To answer Dad's question, I am doing just fine physically.  I don't know how great of a shape my teeth are in, but we'll just have to worry about that when I get home.  I think I've got some pretty bad gum recession.  We don't have to walk at all in this area because we have a member that takes us literally everywhere we go.  It is so awesome.  He has a motorcycle that he drives right up to the door of every appointment we have.  We are so spoiled.

Elder Steiner is doing great, and we think that Elder Chamberlain is going to be training this transfer once Elder Croxton transfers so it'll be cool to have 2 kids in the apartment.  I included a picture of me and my goofy comp for you guys.

Love you all!

Love,
Elder Garver


No comments:

Post a Comment