Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4-10-13

Hello!

This week has been really good out here in the bukid!  I got some awesome revelation for my district and introduced it in District Meeting on Monday.  We are now completely focusing on the leaders in our branches out here.  We are visiting them multiple times each week in order to first convert, and then train them on the individual callings.  We are seeing tons of success already and the Spirit it beginning to flood into this district of branches.  I love it!

That's really all this last week summed up in a paragraph.  Training is going well, the apartment mates are a blast, dinner appointments are existent, we still have a personal driver... life is great.  I'm loving it.

I got some more pictures for you.  Check out this tree!  It fell down a super long time ago but it's still got enough roots deep enough in the ground to keep it alive.  I bet there is a gospel principle that we could relate that to...



I love you all!  You are all the best.

Love,
Elder Garver


No comments:

Post a Comment