Thursday, May 24, 2012

5-23-12

Good Morning from the Philippines!

This week is going to be a relatively short email because we have to get over to the church for Elder Nelson's address!

I still need to talk to President later about my exact release date but I still think that the 20th is going to be best.  I am thinking that a 6 day stay would be perfect, the 1st day being the day you land, and the 6th being the day we leave.  I think that it would be safe to bring the girls, even though that is a lot of money.

Work this week has been good.  We had another great Sunday where we got to do another caravan, and a good 30+ members attended.  We had a big FHE and had a great lesson with some innactives as well.  Included is a picture of the member who gave us a ride.  I imagine it will be kinda funny for you to see.  I just realized that it's so normal to me now...  Doesn't everyone fit 5+ people on one motorcycle all the time?  They do here.  We also had a lot of travel this week.  I'm off the main island again, which means it is a 3 day ordeal to get to where ever everyone else is for any events such as conferences or meetings.  Traveling is tough, but I'm excited to hear Elder Nelson speak.

I love you all!

Elder Garver



No comments:

Post a Comment