Tuesday, February 14, 2012

1-31-12

Hey everyone!  My companion went home this week and then I found out
that I am training!  So freaking awesome.  I don't know who my "kid" is
yet but he gets here tomorrow.  There are 6 Filipinos and 1 American
so it's probably going to be a pinoy.  I am so excited it's
ridiculous.

That's pretty much all the news this week though.  I've been in the
city since Sunday because we had an emergency meeting called and and
then I couldn't go back to Bogo without a companion so I just worked with
the APs all week.  It was awesome to see how that works and see what
they do.  It was also great to work so close with President Schmutz
all week.

The little time I did spend in my area was pretty good this week
though.  We blessed 3 children of less active members that have come
back to church (the Randy Sanchez family), and I got sustained as 2nd
counselor.  It was good to start working even more closely with the
Branch President.

Now that I have my very own "kid", Polambato is just going to explode.
My anak is going to be the most obedient diligent missionary in the
Philipines, and we are going to work miracles.  I am kinda happy right
now.

Thanks for your updates as well.  You are always in my prayers.

Love,
Elder Garver

No comments:

Post a Comment