Friday, October 21, 2011

October 20, 2011

Hey everyone!
 
Sorry I forget to tell you about me emailing a day later this week.  I hope nobody freaked out or anything.  I'm in Cebu City today to hear Elder Holland give us a mission address!  I'm pretty excited to get to hear from an inspired Apostle of the Lord speak directly to me.  So my day is pretty packed today so I don't have a ton of time.  It's awesome getting to see the entire mission though.
 
Mom, thank you so much for getting my License renewed for me!  I think I can print that out.  Before sending anything to me again let me make sure I get that first package you sent.  And to answer your questions, I cook every night, usually hotdogs and rice or eggs or something.  Always delicious.  And I don't have a shower like you all have.  I have a bucket and a ladle, but it's just normal for me now.
 
I don't have too much to update about the work this week since it has consisted majorly of travel.  My budget this week is completely shot because of travel expenses but that's why the counsel us to have back up money I guess.  I can be reimbursed for some travel though so that's good.
 
I love you all!  Tell Sarah congrats for me on the marriage.
 
Love,
Elder Garver

1 comment: